Protect workers and prevent accidents without roof damage.
Protect workers, prevent accidents, and save roof from damage! Maintenance-free, OSHA compliant, and ships in fully assembled sections. Made of steel pipe sleeved in durable plastic = no painting and no repairing! Our unique free-standing weighted foot system won't penetrate or damage roof membrane – keep workers safe while up on the roof!
Simple and Cost-Effective
Prevent Accidents and Protect Roof Membrane
- Ships in fully assembled sections
- Can be moved as needed
- No specialized engineering required
Increase Roof Rail Safety
- Free standing weighted base plate system
- Won't penetrate or damage roof membrane
- Does not extend into pedestrian areas
- No trip hazard
- Available in pipe and plastic, aluminum, or steel
- Adjusts to rooftop bends, corners, and slopes
- * To meet OSHA standards, roof rail section must be a minimum of 20 ft., or have equivalent base plating as that of 20 ft. railing for smaller sections.
- Pipe Posts: 1 ¼" schedule 80 steel pipe sleeved in durable plastic
- Pipe Rail: 1 ¼" schedule 40 steel pipe sleeved in durable plastic
- Internal Rail Fittings: Magnesium alloy fittings assembled with external knurl set screw fastened to handrail
- Foot Plates: Free standing steel weighted base plates
- Height: Standard 42" .Can be manufactured to meet any height specification.
- Any configurations available
Click Document to view PDF
Application Photo Gallery